Jump-start Your Brain’s Productive And Imaginative Powers With Creativity Enhancement Tools
Creativity is your ability to discover new original solutions to problems. It is your capability to think “out of the box” or outside the norm to use your skills to find out and solve your problems in a different way.
Creativity enhancement or improvement is the practice of developing your creative skills, through exercises and seminars. It also involves utilizing creative tools like your PC, computer software, and/or enrolling or joining in creative studies program.
Almost all individuals can learn to be “creative”. Creative people logically do it, recognize or are aware of metaphors, view one angle and consider another, and easily make “cross-connections”.
Creativity often comes with:
• viewing things differently
• viewing different things
• producing multiple options
• breaking rules
• linking and thinking
• advanced awareness level
• thinking about “what ifs”
• trying new things
Creativity enhancement is a huge step towards being more responsive on how the mind works. The mind is powerful and you will become its master with the right techniques.
There are countless of significant benefits to using your creativity such as improved businesses’ customer service, increased employees’ efficiency, and improved employees’ mental and moral health.
Creativity software programs and tools can assist you to design and initiate better ideas, serving as vehicles to jump-start your brain’s productive and creative juices.
Some creativity enhancement tools ask questions and others depend on a selection of lateral or associative thinking techniques.
Aside from helping you out so you can generate ideas, several of these idea generation tools assist you to organize and prioritize your ideas as well.
Creativity enhancement tools enable you to:
• produce more solutions.
• produce ideas
• make effective decisions so as to solve easily your problems.
• brainstorm and become your very own “think tank”.
Here are some creativity enhancement tools worth checking:
1. “Inspiration 8 for Windows”. This software is user friendly, with very useful features such as auto-arrange as well as improved transfer options.
• starter screen
• searchable signs and symbols
• sound and video integration
• improved “drag-and-drop” capabilities
• collect hyperlinked files
• word guide
• export options
• auto symbol arrangement
• brainstorming mode
• export options
• smart checklist
2. “FlashBrainer”. This software encourages you to come up with ideas employing music, "what" words, questions, "how" words, images and quotes.
• easy to use, anyone can be an expert with quickly.
• Macromedia's flash that is compatible with almost all computers.
• Fun as it uses music and easily understood questions all designed to give the user a fun experience.
3. “SolutionPeople”. This tool provides a set of comprehensive features but at the same time maintaining ease of usage. Because it offers enhanced Microsoft Office integration as well as well known project application management like the
ConceptDraw this tool appeals to most business users.
4. “ConceptDraw MINDMAP Pro 4”. This tool available both in “Mac OS X” and Microsoft versions.
• information project task support
• export to software project management
• compatible with Microsoft office
• expanded mapping freehand capabilities
• floating topics and callouts support
The invention of creative tools for businesses, the arts, science, and for every aspect of life is essential for continued progress. Both data-oriented and people-oriented innovation and creativity enhancement IT tools can become strategic building blocks that will shape your future.